Last updated May 2018
Our Privacy Undertaking
• Keep your personal data safe and private
• Not sell your data to 3rd parties
• Give you ways to manage and review how we interact with, and market to you at any time
Bray Plastics Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you are an existing customer or supplier we already have limited personal information of yourself or of your staff, such as names, contact details, addresses, payment details, etc. Maintaining and processing this personal data is necessary for continued trade between Bray Plastics Ltd and yourself.
By continuing to trade with Bray Plastics Ltd and its associated companies or by submitting any personal data, you agree to this collection, transfer, storing, maintenance and / or processing in so far as the data is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the GDPR.
With the exception of personal data specified in this policy we may collect additional personal information from you, only if you have chosen to provide it to us.
Use made of the information
We may use information held about you for various reasons, for example:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• To comply with any legal and /or statutory obligation in terms of relevant municipal laws
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service(s), when you choose to do so
• To notify you about changes to our products and/or service(s)
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email, telephone, printed media or in other manners with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Bray Plastics Ltd does not share the personal information of its customers or suppliers and/or their employees with any third parties for the purposes of further marketing by those third parties.
The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on our site(s), whether you are logged in or not and whether you are placing an order. For example, we may collect, process, maintain and store some, all, or any combination of the following personally identifiable information about you:
• Contact Name (First and family names)
• Company Name, registration number and tax related numbers
• Postal and / or physical address
• Payment details (which may include credit card or banking account information)
• Contact telephone number(s)
• Contact email address(es)
• Contact person(s) names
Examples of instances when such information may be collected, processed, maintained or stored are when you:
• Provide the information by completing online forms on our site: This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing our products, completing the “Contact Us” form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
• Contact us: we may keep a record of that correspondence
• Complete surveys that we use for research purposes or to enhance our services: There will however be no obligation on your part to respond to them
• Complete transactions through our site and for the fulfilment of your orders
• Trade with us, including requests for offers, quotes, etc. In such cases the collection of personal data will also potentially be necessary to complete the trade contract
Bray Plastics Ltd also relies on collecting data to further its legitimate interests as a basis of lawfulness of processing.
Complying with regulations that apply to us
When you provide personal information on one of our websites you:
• Are made aware that Bray Plastics Ltd or its associated companies may collect, maintain and process your personal information.
• Confirm that any information that you provide is true, accurate and complete, and that you will not deliberately provide any false information nor impersonate any other person or entity or misrepresent yourself or any other person or entity.
Our websites and apps are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We will not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 16 years of age.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you do not want to accept cookies you may be able to configure your browser not to accept them. Please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ facility for further information. Subject to specific regional European country laws you may be asked to consent to cookies via a cookie banner on the website. However, you should bear in mind that this may affect our ability to process the transactions you wish to have authorized. You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ (Note that Bray Plastics Ltd does not control this website and is not responsible for its content. It is provided as information only. For the most current browser-specific information, please consult your browser’s manufacturer).
Where we store your personal data
Any data that you provide to us is normally stored, processed and maintained in a country within the European Union (EU). While it is not normal practice for Bray Plastics Ltd to do so, data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EU. In such cases we shall ensure that only countries, and / or third-party processors that are compliant with the EU regulations are used by using means prescribed by the EU – GDPR.
Similarly, data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EU who work for us or our associated service provider(s). Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect any personal data you give us, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted from your terminal to our site.
Disclosure of your information
In order to further our legitimate interests, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If Bray Plastics Ltd is, or substantially all of its assets are, acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and suppliers and /or their employees will be one of the transferred assets.
• When furthering the legitimate interests of Bray Plastics Ltd and its associated family of companies by exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In all of the above cases we shall inform you that your personal information has been shared with a third party.
In terms of the EU- GDPR you have the following rights:
1. To be provided with details regarding the type of personal information being collected, processed and maintained
2. Rectification of incorrect personal information that has been collected and stored by Bray Plastics Ltd
3. Subject to competing rights and legal obligations of Bray Plastics Ltd, partial or complete erasure of your personal information because:
• Bray Plastics Ltd no longer needs the personal information for the purposes that it has collected
• You wish to withdraw the consent that you gave for the personal information to be processes
• If the processing is based on furthering our legitimate interest you may object to such processing.
• This objection will be weighed against our rights and legal obligations to further process the personal information.
• The processing is unlawful
4. Restrict the processing of personal information because:
• Of inaccuracies in the personal information
• The processing is unlawful
• Bray Plastics Ltd no longer needs the personal information for the purposes that it has been collected
• If the processing is based on furthering our legitimate interest you may object to such processing. This objection will be weighed against our rights and legal obligations to further process the personal information.
5. If the processing is based on furthering Bray Plastics Ltd’ legitimate interest you may request that such processing be ceased. This objection will be weighed against our rights and legal obligations to further process the personal information
6. Where the processing of personal information is based on furthering Bray Plastics Ltd’ legitimate interest, to download such personal information in digital format
7. Where the processing of personal information is based on consent, to withdraw such consent
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes on the online forms that we use to collect your personal data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us directly.
Any of our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be dealt with free of charge.
Queries and Complaints
If you have any requests concerning your personal information, please contact our operations team by email to email@example.com
BRAY PLASTICS COPYRIGHT
This website and its content is copyright of Bray Plastics – © Bray Plastics Limited. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
BRAY PLASTICS DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bray Plastics and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you will be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bray Plastics. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bray Plastics takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Bray Plastics Terms and Conditions of website usage Welcome to our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bray Plastics’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Join the Newsletter
Receive updates from Bray Plastics